The patty is coarsely grounded, contains few binding agents, and is made fo walnuts, mushrooms, onions, lentils, garlic, and rosemary.
The burger is garnished with tomato, iceberg lettuce, sauerkraut, pickle, beetroot sprouts, vegan cheese, ketchup, and vegan mayonnaise
Some health aspects:
- Walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids.
- Mushrooms are low in calories but are rich in proteins, fibers, and various vitamins and minerals.
- Mushrooms have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to improve health.
- Puy lentils contain complex carbohydrates.
- Garlic purifies the blood.
- Ketchup is not healthy
- Vegan mayonnaise is healthier than normal mayonnaise but still contains refined oil.
- Finally, the buns consist of simple carbohydrates, which cause peaks in your blood sugar and are converted into belly fat when the body does not need the energy. But this applies to all types of bread, both white, brown and multigrain bread.