We are looking for friendly and cheerful staff who wants to work full-time or part-time.
In May 2023, ‘Vegan Bamboo Bar’ will reopen in Market27, an urban food court at the Metro Station Amsterdam Noord. Our mission is to inspire and inform people on how to eat healthily and sustainably, while also making vegan dishes accessible to all at attractive prices. Our menu will feature a wide selection of items such as vegan burgers, food bar dishes, cakes, ice cream, and milkshakes. To ensure your health and wellbeing, we’ll be cooking with extra virgin olive oil. Plus, every dish will be accompanied by a VBB Health Score to show how healthy it is.
We offer you:
- A salary higher than the standard market rate;
- 50% discount for lunches/dinners with friends and family.
- the opportunity to improve the world by significantly reducing greenhouse gases
- the chance to work on your health and the health of our guests
- take orders;
- prepare orders;
- assembling burgers;
- packing orders;
- keep all areas clean.
Knowledge and meaningful skills
- MBO working and thinking level;
- affinity with vegan and/or vegetarian is an advantage, but not a must;
- speaking at least Dutch or English, speaking both languages is an advantage.
Competences / behavioral examples
- is cheerful and friendly to others;
- also offers unsolicited extra service;
- see how to optimally help guests.
Flexibility and fast
- work fast;
- responds well to changes;
- stress resistance.
- is willing to tackle everything.
Attention to detail / Meticulous
- ensures that everything is clean at all times.
- feels comfortable with the values and norms of the company.
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06 41874023 (Bo Fu):
- Job title
- Phone number
- Email address
- Resume (optional)